Honda Auto Center of Bellevue has the following positions available:
Please use this form to contact us about these employment opportunities
For the past 35 years, we have been Washington's #1 Volume Honda Dealer.*
We pride ourselves on our relentless pursuit of customer satisfaction.
- Strong retail sales background required
- Auto Experience is not necessary
- 2013 Average income in excess of $100k
- We offer a strong benefits package w/401K and healthcare
Please contact Tracy Miller @(425) 559-7695 or use the form to send us an email.*Source: New Honda Sales for 2015, AHM Zone 2, Report EUL 410 Honda Auto center of Bellevue is an equal opportunity employer. We provide a drug free work environment. A Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required.
Please contact Janine Zimmerman @ (888) 963-7043 or use the form to send us an email.Honda Auto center of Bellevue is an equal opportunity employer. We provide a drug free work environment. A Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required.
Honda Auto Center of Bellevue is looking for an energetic Service Porter for our dynamic team. We are looking for team players to support our staff and customers. This position provides prompt courteous service in assisting customers retrieving their vehicles from our service department.
- Self motivated
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional appearance
- Strong work ethic
- Clean driving record
- Ability to adapt to changing work conditions
- Team Player
Full time and part time positions available. Flexible hours and days for part time. Full time can be Monday – Friday or Tuesday – Saturday day and evening shifts available.
Duties include: Moving vehicles to desired locations, parking customer’s vehicles in proper locations, keeping the service drive clean, take vehicles through the car wash, retrieve vehicles for customers picking up after repairs.
If you would like to come to work in this energized fast paced environment please submit your resume or come by and fill out an application.Honda Auto center of Bellevue is an equal opportunity employer. We provide a drug free work environment. Pre employment drug screening and background check is required. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Rental Dept. Customer Service
Honda Auto Center of Bellevue has an immediate opening for a Rental Department Customer Service. This is a unique opportunity for a customer service oriented person to interact and build loyalty and trust with our customers. In this fast paced environment your job duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Greeting and assisting customers with their rental agreements
- Verifying proper documents are obtained for rental completion
- Making reservations
- Do vehicle inspections on check out and check in
- Refuel vehicles as needed
- Insure proper charges are billed out to customers
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Positive attitude
- Professional appearance (uniforms are provided)
- Work well individually and as a team player
- Able to motivate and keep people on task
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must be over 18 years old for this position
Qualified candidates for this position will possess great customer service skills with a desire to make every customer feel valued when they are with you. Ability to multitask and prioritize work in a fast paced environment with frequent interruptions. The ability to manage and interact with other employees in a positive manor. This full time position is Monday thru Friday from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm.Honda Auto center of Bellevue is an equal opportunity employer. We provide a drug free work environment. Pre employment drug screening and background check is required. We offer medical and dental benefits, vacation and 401k.
Honda Auto center of Bellevue is currently hiring for a Facilities Maintenance person to help us with keeping our busy dealership in immaculate shape! We pride ourselves in giving the best customer service experience to our guest and that includes providing them a clean and orderly environment. We are currently looking for a person with a multitude of skills to help us accomplish this.
Knowledge needed for this position would be:
- Property maintenance
- Cleaning/Janitorial work
- Gutter cleaning
- Minor electrical
- Minor plumbing
- Debris removal
- Interior/exterior painting
- Minor drywall/tile/grout repairs
- Pressure washing
- Landscape maintenance