Honda Auto Center of Bellevue specializes in Canadian sales. Here is some information that will help expedite your purchases.
- Sales must be on Pre-Owned vehicles only. American Honda does not allow U.S. dealers to sell new models outside of the United States.
- Pick out a vehicle of your choice either in person or from our website. Contact by Toll Free phone 888-963-7040, fax (425) 562-3063 or use this form to contact a Sales Manager directly
- The vehicle must be paid in full, either by cashiers check or wire transfer prior to delivery. We also need proof you are not a Washington resident. Acceptable documents are:
- A copy of the buyer's currently valid out-of-state driver's license (or Passport)
- A copy of any one of the following documents, on which there is an out-of-state address from the buyer:
- A current residential rental agreement
- A property tax statement from the current or previous year
- A utility bill, dated within the previous two months
- A state income tax return the previous year
- A voter registration card
- We will provide you the documents required to import your vehicle into Canada.
It is your responsibility to submit the required documents to U.S. customs 72 hours prior to export. We recommend you contact the Port of Crossing directly to determine exact documentation requirements and hours of operation.
Thank you. Please contact us by phone, fax or e-mail for any information we can help you with. If we do not have what you are looking for - we'll find it for you.